Saturday, August 23, 2014

Blog Post #1

What About EDM310?
  1. Last semester I heard a great deal about EDM310, mostly because a good number of my fellow classmates were taking it. I heard them say that this class was very difficult and time consuming, but that it gets easier over time.
  2. With that being said, my biggest fear in this class is getting too overwhelmed and stressed with the work we have to do. That is one of my own downfalls in that I stress over the little things but once I actually do the work and figure it out, I do not even know why I was fretting so much in the first place. 
  3. This course is very different from any class I have ever taken. I have never had a course that was entirely paperless and that all the assignments are online. Usually all my classes go through Sakai, which we all know is not the best. I like that EDM310 goes through Gmail and Google Docs because those are systems I use on a regular basis.
  4. I think the most difficult thing for me in EDM310 will be finding time in the day for all the assignments in this class in addition to all my other classes. I have two other courses this semester that require a lot of writing as well so I may run into some writers block eventually!
  5. The best way to overcome this obstacle is for me to schedule out different times and days to do my assignments, which makes everything much easier instead of trying to cram all of your work into one day. I do not have any questions at this time but I am excited to see what EDM310 has in store for me!

2 comments:

  1. "The best way to overcome this obstacle is for me to schedule out different times and days to do my assignments, which makes everything much easier instead of trying to cram all of your work into one day."

    This will be very important to your success in this class. Be sure to include a picture on all of your blog posts. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post you made it easy to understand ,you used simple and clear words.

    ReplyDelete