Monday, September 8, 2014

C4T Blog Post

I was assigned Daniel Edwards blog entitled Learning and Innovation. His posts were very interesting, especially for this class. Both of the blog posts I read had to do with different technologies.

The first post I read was Pedagogy First – Technology….. He talked about the different technologies that are being put into classrooms and how some teachers are opposed to them. He states that teachers should use the different technologies we have acquired  and become learners ourselves when we are faced with these new technologies. I commented that I agreed with his claims and that I thought that it related to what we were learning in this class.

The second post I read was Top 10 Apps in an Established 1:1 iPad School, which was a list of ten apps that could be used in specific classes along with general classes as well. I commented that I could use these in my future classroom and that they would be very useful to me.

Source: https://twitter.com/syded06

No comments:

Post a Comment